Current Store Status and Operations
Our storefront will be closed until further notice, but we are still operating ...
Amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we are changing our procedures while doing all we can to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our team and our valued customers. Safety is our priority.
- Customers will no longer be able to walk in to buy cupcakes/cakes or to place an order. It’s a small space within which customer capacity limits and social distancing protocols cannot be effectively implemented.
- But, while the store front will be closed, Cake will continue to serve our community under the guidance of the health and food safety authorities.
- We will take all orders online through the order form on our home page. We are not able to take orders by phone.
- Store hours have been reduced to allow us to care for our team and our customers by performing enhanced daily cleaning following bolstered safety protocols.
- Contact-free payment solutions like Venmo and Cash App have been introduced. We no longer accept credit cards in person. Cash can be placed in an envelope and put into our mailbox when an order is picked up.
- Pickup is curbside only. We will place your order on our table 3-5 minutes before the scheduled time.