Here at CAKE. we specialize in custom cakes, made from scratch and designed to suit any and every occasion. With a combination of art, science, high-end ingredients, and unmatched flavor profiles, we interpret and translate your vision into reality. Our passion and core mission is to bring you high quality custom cakes at affordable prices.
How to order a cake
Cake orders can be placed by telephone or in person at the studio. While we cannot accept orders via email or voicemail, feel free to email or leave us a message to start the conversation. Price quotes are based on the cake size/number of servings, the cake flavor, fillings and design.
Place your order as early as possible- all of our cakes are baked to order from scratch and we devote a lot of time to ensuring that each one is perfect. We are only able to take on a certain amount of orders per week, so book early to guarantee our availability.
Book a Consultation
We offer a personal cake consultation and tasting for orders over $800 at our studio in Lexington Center. During the consultation you will be able discuss and develop your ideas and design and taste our cake, frosting and filling flavors. You can choose a cake from our menu (which can be customized) or we can design something completely unique, just for you. Together we will work out the best option for your wedding or event.
A $15 Consultation Fee is due prior to your consultation. Once you finalize your order, the fee will be applied to the cost of the cake.
Please call or email us to book a consultation.
To confirm your order, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- For smaller cakes, the remaining 50% is due at pick up.
- For large cakes and wedding cakes, the remaining 50% is due one week before the delivery/pick up date. Any changes to the order must be finalized at this time. Please note changes to the previously agreed design may incur extra costs.
- Orders placed less than 5 days in advance of the event date must be paid in full upon confirmation of your order.
Orders are only confirmed once we have received a deposit or full payment.
We accept payment by credit card, cash and checks.
Yes, we rent cake stands. We offer pedestal stands for tiered and single tier cakes and 7- tier Perspex stands for cupcake towers. The cost for the rental is $50 plus a $100 refundable security deposit per stand. Rentals are due back to the studio within 3 working days in the same condition as when it was rented.
Delivery and Pick-up
Delivery and set up of a wedding cake, large, or tiered cake is available within Lexington for a $10 fee. Please inquire for costs for delivery and set up outside of Lexington, as well as delivery of cakes that do not require set up.
Customers can also pick-up cakes from our studio in Lexington Center. Cakes will be packaged ready for safe transportation, but we cannot accept responsibility for the cakes once they have left the studio.
At CAKE, we strive to be a valuable and responsible member of our community and we happily support local organizations and causes that benefit the community through the donation of baked goods or gift certificates. Please review the following donation request guidelines before submitting your request.
Donation request guidelines:
- Donations are strictly limited to charities, not-for-profits and organizations that benefit the local community.
- A donation request form must be submitted by mail, email or fax. Hand delivered request forms will not be accepted.
- Donation requests must be received 6 weeks prior to the event date.
- Donation request forms are reviewed by our team beginning on the 1st of each month. You will be notified on or before the 15th of the month if we are able to accommodate your request. Please do not call or email to follow up prior to the 15th of the month.
- One donation per 12-month period.
- Recurring donations are not guaranteed
- All donations must be picked up in our Lexington Center studio.